Support from Local Industry Professionals
Employing in-house IT support is often cost-prohibitive for small, and medium sized organisations. Community Business Connect has created an offering which helps reduce this cost burden by offering greater flexibility and lower ongoing costs.
Our skilled engineers can assist your organisation in managing any aspect of your technological needs, including;
- Proactive maintenance of your IT network
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- IT strategy planning and budgeting
- Hardware and software procurement
- Disaster recovery and risk mitigation processes
- Cybersecurity management
- Guidance on and directly managing technology changes across the business
- Keeping abreast of market changes and emerging trends
Please reach out for a confidential no-obligation discussion with one of our team members or download the product brochure from here.
Here’s some of the other things that we can do for you
Who we work with
Community Business Connect is proud to work with the following organisations.
Community Business Connect is part of the AgBiz Group.
Please feel free to give us a call or send an email if you'd like to get in touch.
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
If you require an Authorised Representative, please
contact us to discuss.
Hearing or speech impared?
Please call us via the NRS;