Cost Effective Device Maintenance
Fully managed IT support and network maintenance arrangements can often be cost-prohibitive for small, and medium sized organisations. Community Business Connect has created an offering which helps reduce the cost of proactively managing your IT infrastructure down to as little as $10 ex. GST per machine, per month.
CBC’s robust IT management platform allows the provision of low cost, unintrusive system agents to be deployed across your network to help monitor system performance and alert you or us to problems as they arise, and sometimes even beforehand.
Our agent can;
• Monitor hardware performance, such as low disk space or sustained high CPU usage, and flag anomalies before the issue is critical
• Alert us, real time, of errors in the event logs
• Allows the full management of Windows and other software updates, including blocking updates as required (including Windows 11)
• Allow us to remotely connect to a PC and offer support if required
• Provide automation for certain tasks in your environment
• Monitor backup systems and alert us in the event of backup failure
• Be configured to provide antivirus and cybersecurity protection
• And more!
We can accommodate businesses of any size and sector and rates can be tailored accordingly. Our goal is simply to ensure your organisation receives the support required to foster continued growth and success. Whether it’s a single meeting or ongoing support, we’re here to help, and we’ll do whatever we can to assist you in reaching your goals.
Click here to download our product brochure.
Here’s some of the other things that we can do for you
Who we work with
Community Business Connect is proud to work with the following organisations.
Community Business Connect is part of the AgBiz Group.
Please feel free to give us a call or send an email if you'd like to get in touch.
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
If you require an Authorised Representative, please
contact us to discuss.
Hearing or speech impared?
Please call us via the NRS;